This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. (This does not change the price that you pay at all!) Regardless, all product recommendations are my own opinions.
Ideal Age Range:
5 minutes – cut the bubble wrap into oval shapes. If you are working with younger children, you may want to pre-cut the tree shape before you begin.
- Trace the tree shape onto the brown paper. You can use the tree template provided below or have your child design their own tree shape.
- Cut out the tree and glue it onto the blue paper.
- Spread white paint onto the bumpy side of the bubble wrap.
- Press and rub the painted side of the bubble wrap onto the tree branches. Move the bubble wrap to different areas of the tree to add more “snow.” You can probably reuse the same piece a few times before adding more paint or using a new piece of bubble wrap.
- Use the brush to spread white paint at the bottom of the picture for the snow covered ground.
- Glue the finished picture onto a contrasting color paper to make a frame.
If you want to pin this project, please use the image below.