We all need help this September!
We are parents too! We understand the struggle that you have been going through since March, and especially in trying to make decisions for this school year. The word unprecedented is a little over done these days.
But this is unprecedented!
Though we usually focus on creative projects + easy activities, we wanted to bring our team of educators together to help support you in whatever school looks like this year for your family. Whether you are 100% virtual, hybrid, or have decided to hold your kids back from starting, we all need a little help.
Bookmark this page and check back often for updates that will include:
- Organizing learning spaces
- Creating (mostly) independent learning activities
- Toddler learning activities
- Toddler sensory play boxes
- Book recommendations + fun craft pairings
- And MORE!
Here is our ever-growing list of posts to help you:
- How to Organize Your Child’s Desk
- 4 Colorful Sensory Bins to Prep for Back to School
- Everything You Need to Quickly Create 10 Learning Center Boxes – For Your Early-Elementary Learner
- 10 Toddler Learning Activity Boxes
- 10 Activities to Make Experiencing Nature Fun!
- Book + Craft Pairing – 2 Ways to Bring The Very Hungry Caterpillar to Life
- At-Home Preschool Schedule
Subscribe for free printables!
We are launching a newsletter soon – be one of our founding subscribers and you will immediately receive and email with:
- Free Daily School Schedule – just laminate it and you can use dry erase markers to update your kid’s schedule every day!
- Set of 3 printable motivational signs to decorate your at-home learning area
Let us know in the comments below what Tips + Tricks you have for this crazy back to school season. Or let us know what other questions you have. We are all here to support each other!
You can use the image below to Pin it for later.