Half the stress is having the supplies!
It isn’t a revolutionary ideas to have the supplies you need in advance. But it is one of the top reasons that we say no to our kids when they want to make something!
You’ve worked all week, it’s finally the weekend, but it can be hard to motivate yourself to do a special craft or activity (especially if that means a mess).
I swear it is easy to plan in advance! Take a look at the graphic to the left. You can do it with very little time or brain power. If you are like me, set a calendar reminder for yourself (so you can check it off and feel satisfied).
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Pick the project you want to do this weekend. Here are some creative project + easy activity ideas. These don’t have to be hard, pick something as simple as setting up a Pipe Cleaner activity for your toddler!
- Buy the supplies listed in the post. The links are right there, you just have to click!
- Gather the stuff you already have in the house. Make it even easy by putting it all in a container or on a tray.
- Get the supplies in the mail in a few days. Unpack them. Put them in the container or tray with the stuff you already had.
- Schedule a time in advance or just create when the mood strikes. You’ll have everything you need in one place, and it will be super easy to say yes to creating something with your kids!
Other posts that help you organize in advance:
Did you like this post? You can use the image below to Pin it for later. Let us know in the comments below how this plan helped get rid of your stress!